Be it an online business or regular store, giving discounts, deals and promotion codes can be an advantage for your sales. In a year Amazon offers frequent special sale weekends, or festive sale weeks with irresistible bargains from sellers to tempt its users to place an order. Slashed rates obviously increase the foot fall of customers and they tend to shop more given the sales and amazing deals.
There are options like lightening deals on Amazon to compel the buyers to immediately make the payment at unbelievable offer which is there for limited time. You can set up limited time promotions on your products via coupons & lightning deals.
Listed below are few ways of how you can avail Prime benefits.
1. Amazon FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon)
To avail Prime services, you can do Amazon Seller Registration with Amazon’s FBA.
The Prime services are offered on the items that are fulfilled by Amazon. If you are a registered FBA seller, the products you sell will be qualified for Amazon Prime and the Prime symbol will automatically appear for those items on the Amazon.
To sign up or register yourself for Amazon FBA, you can go to your seller account and direct to Settings > Account Info > My Service > register for FBA. Voila! It’s done.
What are the advantages of signing up for FBA
- Registering for FBA means saving time and efforts. Just send your inventories to the Fulfillment centers and Amazon will take care of everything.
- Develop trust among users by professional packing of the product, shipping it and providing relentless customer service.
- Helps you to grow your business without worrying about monetary investments and hiring new employees. Amazon Fulfillment can take good care of a wide range of products as you expand your online business presence.
How much you spend with FBA
FBA fee is broadly divided into three categories:
- Referral Fee: Amazon charges a small fee (starting from 2%, it can vary) from every sale of each individual product.
- Closing Fee: This is a fixed fee and depends on the price of the product.
- Fulfillment Fee: For Indian sellers, it starts as low as Rs. 28, this is the cost of picking, storing, packing and shipping your product.
- Register for Local Shops on Amazon
It’s a program that allows the sellers to register their actual shops and stores on Amazon and appeal to a larger audience through Amazon. Here, you get easy access to Amazon’s ‘Prime Badge’ which will obviously help the users to identify and find you better, by investing in amazon seller advertising also.
For applying for local shops, you are required to give the proof of a physical store. Plus, you should be able to make deliveries withing 2 days and provide essential services like giving demo or installation depending upon your product.
- Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP)
This is an ‘Invite only’ Program for Easy Ship Sellers under which, a seller can store and pack inventory at their own facilities and then shipping is carried by Amazon. It facilitates Prime experience to your customers for the products which can be easily shipped from your storage facility, reducing the cost of facility.
- Seller Flex
To save the cost and efforts of shipping your products from seller’s facility to Amazon’s fulfilment center, Amazon offers FBA services. This program is called Seller Flex. This means you get all the benefits of FBA, including Prime Badge, now at your doorstep.
To apply for Flex, you are required to have a place where you can store your inventory with proper infrastructure to carry out smoother operations and enough manpower to pack and ship the products.
We are here for you!
Struggling to do it on your own? Don’t worry Hike Commerce is here to help you with the process. We are Amazon PPC Campaign Management company who will guide you through the tiresome process of launching your products, optimizing your Prime seller account and increasing your business in amazon.